TORONTO HOLIDAY PHOTOSHOOT
Holiday Mini Sessions
Visit our Richmond Hill Studio for a winter wonderland holiday sessions! Our holiday set-up will bring you and your family to a cozy tea sippin’ morning at the mountain top winter chalet. Fluffy throws and pillows will be ready for you and your family to snuggle away!
3 day Turn around to receive your photos
Mango Family Pricing
* offer cannot be combined with MANGO Friends and Family discount
COVID Updates / Studio Location
Studio is located at 561 Edward Ave, Unit 17, Richmond Hill On
- We ask you remain in your car, until your session time. Please arrive on time. There are 2 available parking spots in the parking lot.
- If you are not feeling well, please cancel your session, and we will provide you with a credit to use.
- Please complete our COVID Screening form prior to your Photo Shoot here: https://mangostudios.typeform.com/to/KS0hSA6R
- Please wear a mask at all times, until the Photographer instructs to remove for your session. We will be keeping a significant distance.
- We are sanitizing our studio set up between each shoot.
- Please be patient as there might be some delays due to sanitizing.
- Smile! Have Fun, and we thank you for your cooperation during these difficult times.
What to expect during the session?
Our on-location family photo sessions are typically 1-hour long, and you can expect us prompting you rather than directing. We will document you hanging out in your home, walking in a park or having breakfast together. Things that you do as a family.
How do I prepare for the shoot?
As a natural light family photographer, we pay a lot of attention to light. Make sure that the room you want us to photograph in your house is naturally well lit and has a large window. The gentle morning light provides for the most flattering portraits and brings out that magic glow.
Polish your space:
Here at MANGO, we pride ourselves on a clean and polished style of family photographs. We kindly ask you to prep your home for your upcoming family session and keep it free of clutter. Without clutter to draw your eyes in different directions, you look deeper into the moments captured 😉
Outdoor family sessions:
If your session is outdoors, whether it’s a beach or your favourite park, we recommend bringing a few props such as a picnic blanket and your kids’ favourite toys to keep them happy.
Can I add more time to my family photo shoot?
Is there a travel fee if I live outside of Toronto?
- East York
- North York
- Old Toronto
If your shoot is outside of these areas, please email us at email@example.com to inquire about travel fees.
How many photos do we get? When photos are ready?
Props... should we bring something?
I can’t choose between an indoor and outdoor family shoot, help!
What precautions should we take regarding COVID-19?
This is also why we are making a shift towards smaller Photo shoot services that take place primary outdoors.
Our favourite places to work are outdoors at some of Toronto’s beautiful public parks, beaches, trails here are some awesome places we suggest to keep things extra safe https://mangostudios.com/photo-location/
We will always remain a safe distance from you. Our team members will wear face coverings at all times while indoors.
For the latest guidelines that we follow please see https://www.toronto.ca/home/covid-19/