WHY WORK WITH US
Your kids grow fast.
Make that a lasting memory.
We are strong believers that a family portrait should feel genuine. Whether our family portrait session includes striking a pose or two at our studio, camping in your backyard, or even a trip to the beach – we want to capture YOU, being the awesome family that you are.
Online Booking Special
- 45mins in-studio or on-location photography session
- 50 High resolution photos
- Both set of colour and black and white images
- Ready to share online gallery
- Easily add extra time, Photo Albums, Or Art Prints
Want to customize your package? Click here for a custom quote
AS SEEN IN
TORONTO FAMILY PHOTOGRAPHER
Check out our new Online Booking System.
This allows MANGO to take on smaller shoots more frequently, and saves you
money when booking the best team!
- Click “Book Now” on this page & enter your shoot details.
- Enter your credit card details for payment.
- Your MANGO Photographer will send you a text to confirm.
HAVE A FUN SHOOT
- We’ll send you everything you need to prepare for your shoot.
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your session.
- Need more time? No problem. Just let us know!
- We’ll send you a text message with a link to your online gallery
- Download your color & black and white Photos
- Order Album , prints, or artwork through your online gallery
What to expect during the session?
Our on-location family photo sessions are typically 1-hour long, and you can expect us prompting you rather than directing. We will document you hanging out in your home, walking in a park or having breakfast together. Things that you do as a family.
How do I prepare for the shoot?
As a natural light family photographer, we pay a lot of attention to light. Make sure that the room you want us to photograph in your house is naturally well lit and has a large window. The gentle morning light provides for the most flattering portraits and brings out that magic glow.
Prepping your space:
Here at MANGO, we pride ourselves on a clean and polished style of family photographs. We kindly ask you to prep your home for your upcoming family session and keep it free of clutter. Without clutter to draw your eyes in different directions, you look deeper into the moments captured 😉
Outdoor family sessions:
If your session is outdoors, whether it’s a beach or your favourite park, we recommend bringing a few props such as a picnic blanket and your kids’ favourite toys to keep them happy.
Can I add more time to my family photo shoot?
Is there a travel fee if I live outside of Toronto?
- East York
- North York
- Old Toronto
If your shoot is outside of these areas, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire about travel fees.