Join Our Team
Love photography, design, travel and start up culture?
MANGO is a full service photography and design company based in downtown Toronto, Canada. We’ve traveled the globe to photograph celebrities and high end weddings and events. Our team has been recognized as the very best in the industry. We’ve been featured in all major publications and on television including Hello Magazine, Martha Stewart, Wedluxe, Weddings Bells, Bravo TV, and many more. We pride ourselves on the dedication to produce high caliber work while keeping our client experience stress-free and relaxed. Each wedding photographer is supported by a diligent, full-time team dedicated to client services, here to support your every need. Our unique approach is based on impeccable service and attention to detail. We will pair you up with the best wedding photographer in our studio who will create stunning wedding photos.
Check out our current job opportunities below
or learn more about our company here.
Who are we?
Our culture is firmly grounded in our people – in who we are and what we believe. We believe in team work, supporting and encouraging new ideas and striving to be and do better everyday. We all come from different backgrounds and all of us have our own unique skill sets and creative framework. Together we share an enormous wealth of knowledge and passion for photography. We are curators and creators of the most beautiful timeless images. We Are Better Together.
We are creators of elegant, editorial-style and magazine-worthy images.
Mango Studios by the Numbers:
12 Years in Wedding Photography
3,500+ Happy Clients
1500+ Cookies Served Per Year
464 Minutes of Bonobo Per Day, Every Day
5 Dogs Owned by Mango Family Members
27,900 Liters of Coffee Consumed
1800+ Sushi Rolls Per Year
16 Ping Pong Balls Popped by Bernie the Boston
aka Visual Storyteller
Locations: Toronto, Ottawa, Miami, Hamilton, Muskoka, Niagara
Mango Studios is a full service photography studio. We pride ourselves on a dedication to produce high caliber work while keeping our clients stress-free and relaxed. Our all-star photographers are backed by an internal teams of customer service representatives, photo editors, retouchers, designers and project managers who take care of everything from album printing to day-to-day business activities. Headquartered in Toronto, our teams are available in the USA and worldwide.
- Wedding or events photography experience
- Own professional camera gear (DSLR, Lenses, Flash)
- Charismatic and outgoing yet very professional and responsible attitude
- Photoshop and lightroom knowledge
Nice to Have:
- Your own car
- Video editing knowledge
We’re seeking super talented, passionate people who are highly organized for our in-studio Intern position. If you’re charismatic, outgoing, technologically savvy, and a natural people person and want some experience working in a creative field– get in touch with us!
- Keen desire to work with a creative team
- Professional and responsible attitude
- Excellent communication skills
- Appreciation for photography and design
- Transportation (own car is a Bonus)
Nice to Have:
- Event planning experience is an an asset
- Photography experience
- Photoshop and lightroom knowledge
- Supporting Production team with photography related projects
- Supporting Sales team
- Following up with leads in our CRM
- Supporting Marketing team with blog content
- Assisting with general administrative and customer service related tasks
- Checking mail
- office related tasks
- Will be negotiated after 4 month successful internship
|Senior Sales and Events Specialist
MANGO Studios – Toronto, ON
Are you a Sales professional? Are you seeking a career in the Wedding and Events industry? Are you interested in working in a fun, fast paced Start Up like team environment? – MANGO might be the place for you.
The Senior Sales and Events Specialist position at MANGO is a full time position which requires an individual who is deeply interested in the Weddings and Events industry. You should be outgoing, a natural people person and can quickly develop creative solutions for potential customers. You are competitive, professional, and thrive in team environments. You also understand the luxury and service markets.
Most importantly, you love people, and you are a natural sales person.
Requirements & Qualifications
To Apply please visit: https://mangostudios.typeform.com/to/nO38Ub
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $45,000.00 to $105,000.00 /year
Aka Written Word Expert
Locations: Toronto, ON
Our marketing team is expanding! Working under the direction of the Marketing Manager, you will manage all written content, including our blog, email campaigns, social and web copy.
- Manage our blog and all web copy with a focus on conversion copywriting
- Author persuasive copy for all marketing campaigns
- Craft copy for email nurturing workflows
- Assist the social media manager with all cross-platform content
- Proofread company communications as needed
- A degree/diploma in journalism, communications or a related field
- Minimum 2 years of copywriting and editing experience
- Excellent skills in written communication and impeccable grammar
- A thirst to work in a fast-paced environment and excitement to join a growing startup team
Nice to Have:
- A passion for travel and photography
Digital Marketing Manager / Growth Hacker
aka Growth Hacker
Location: Toronto, ON
- As the digital marketing manager you will be a key part of the Growth Team, responsible for the development and execution of various projects.
- Oversee and drive growth across all stages of the funnel, lead generation, conversion, retention and referrals.
- Drive traction by leveraging your experience with various marketing tools, including marketing and email automation (Hubspot, Salesforce Pardot, or equivalent) , SEM, SEO, PPC, Social, Video , retargeting etc.
- You will develop end to end campaigns, from proposal to execution. You have experience with running quick and cost effective tests, validating, reporting, and scaling up campaigns.
- You will manage and grow your team of marketers and support staff.
- You have the ability to lead by example and through clear and effective communication.
- 2+ years in a digital marketing role.
- Digital marketing / Growth hacking wiz!
- Expert level marketing measurement and reporting.
- You have been successful in a similar role at a consumer facing high growth company.
- You embrace start up culture, creativity, and have a keen appreciation for photography, design, and visual arts.
- Experienced with various modern software including Salesforce, Pardot, Hubspot, Facebook Marketing, A/B testing tools, Unbounce, project management tools etc.
- You easily grasp new concepts, highly organized, and have strong communications skills.
- You are a proven leader and thrive on growing innovative companies.
Nice to have:
- Experience with photography.
- Comp Sci or Engineering background.
- Experience working with luxury brands.
- Experience working with a consumer tech brand.
What do you love about working at Mango?
I feel so lucky to have such great mentors to be able to learn from. I have learned something from everyone and working with a team so positive is always uplifting.
I learn something new every day, whether it’s a trick on how to work with particular lighting conditions or how to angle my ping pong racket.
Val, Photographer & Designer
Everyone at Mango are literally the coolest people I have ever met. I have definitely amped up my cool game since working here.
Frances, Client Services